Monday, March 26, 2012

invalid reconciler parameter

First of all... thanks for a great and interesting product... this is really nice...

I'm working with a winform app and pushing it out via click-once deployment (using the bootstrapper for SQLCompact as well)... the SQL install is fine, however when my app attempts to do anything with the db, i get an error "invalid reconciler parameter" error... some searching seems to indicate that this could be coming from the path being longer than 128chars... howeve, using click once, i'm not certain I can control the deployment location... I'm certain that there is a work around, but not sure what it is... any guidance?

As a note, running the app on the same machine using the output from VS (not installed via ClickOnce but simply running hte exe) works fine...

Thanks,

Rob

Just to close the loop on this thread... SSCE RTM'd today and this problem does not repro in the RTM bits.

thanks.

|||

I am having exactly the same problem but don't understand your response ? I have installed the latest versions of SQL Compact Edition including SDK, Server Tools, VS Tools and Runtime and I'm still getting the "invalid reconciler parameter" using ClickOnce.

Please help.

|||Rob how did you resolve this issue ?

sql

No comments:

Post a Comment