Monday, March 26, 2012

Invalid Schema after restoration at MSDE Version

I took the back from Enterprise version of sql server and trying to restore
at MSDE Version... it restored successfully but after that when I try to see
the tables and procedures it gave an error and like the database is not the
valid schema.. can any one tell me what I have to do ?
Could you please paste the exact error message?
HTH,
Vyas, MVP (SQL Server)
SQL Server Articles and Code Samples @. http://vyaskn.tripod.com/
"msnews.microsoft.com" <Noor> wrote in message
news:uR$POQujFHA.1464@.TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>I took the back from Enterprise version of sql server and trying to restore
>at MSDE Version... it restored successfully but after that when I try to
>see the tables and procedures it gave an error and like the database is not
>the valid schema.. can any one tell me what I have to do ?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment