Friday, March 30, 2012

Invoking an assembly before a report is rendered

Hi All,
I want to implement a sort of licensing policy for the reports
developed by me. For this I have created my own custom assembly. I
want to invoke the assembly just before the report is rendered so that
I can check if the license is valid and then allow the report to be
rendered, else a default page.
Thanxs in anticipation.You might want to check out this section in BOL (OnInit):
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/RSPROG/htm/rsp_prog_rdl_7gma.asp
--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"CoolGuyFromPune" <raviful@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:eed4d072.0407050640.7cc929cd@.posting.google.com...
> Hi All,
> I want to implement a sort of licensing policy for the reports
> developed by me. For this I have created my own custom assembly. I
> want to invoke the assembly just before the report is rendered so that
> I can check if the license is valid and then allow the report to be
> rendered, else a default page.
> Thanxs in anticipation.sql

No comments:

Post a Comment