Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined

I'm using the sample on custom authentication from msdn but whenever I try to login I get this message.What URI are they complaining about? Has it anything to do with the custom cookie handling? I cant for the world understand whats wrong.

I had to replace the url to the service in the proxy.

But now I have problems with the cookie. Authorization ticket not received by LogonUser

|||

Am I the only one with this problem?

Could the problem be that I'm using two instances of reporting services? I thought that it was a good idea to create two instances of reporting services to be able to preserve our project portal (team foundation, sharepoint) with windows authentication and use the other one for development with forms authenitcation.

Anyone? Any input would be useful.

|||

Maybe this link will be of some help to you:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms155878.aspx

Shyam

|||Thanks Shyam for your reply but sadly it didnt make any difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment