Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed. Help!

I'm getting this all of a sudden on a report that previously worked for me.
I uploaded a new RDL after putting in a new graphic and adding a couple of
text boxes, but not much else that I can see. Any clues?Where is the image coming from? Is it a URL? Check Value property to make
sure the image is accessible.
-Lukasz
--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Jim" <jim@.x.com> wrote in message
news:uEA9EP0eEHA.3928@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> I'm getting this all of a sudden on a report that previously worked for
> me.
> I uploaded a new RDL after putting in a new graphic and adding a couple of
> text boxes, but not much else that I can see. Any clues?
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment