Monday, March 26, 2012

invalid row count

Hi,

I am building a shopping cart program, complete with an admin back end.
I am using ASP.NET, VB. NET and a SQL SERVER 2000 database.

The cart is working well... items can be added, updated and removed. However when trying to access the orders stored in the database from the admin section of the application, I am getting an "invalid record count" error.

I have no idea what this means. I've tried looking it up online, but so far no luck.

The orders are being stored in two tables connected via a foreign key.
I have no problem writing to the tables, it's just a problem reading the tables. I have dropped the two tables twice and rebuilt them, but I get the same error each time.

Any thoughts on what is causing this error?

Thanks,

-MichaelSince this is a sql server forum, maybe some sql would help...

Sounds more like an interface problem though.../|||Originally posted by Brett Kaiser
Since this is a sql server forum, maybe some sql would help...

Sounds more like an interface problem though.../

It is definitely starting to look more and more like an interface problem.
I just checked my SQL server logs and their are not database errors associated with this application.

Thanks,

Michaelsql

No comments:

Post a Comment